Architectural Approval (ARC)
To make any kind of architectural changes to the appearance of your home, you must submit the mandatory ARC form for board review. If no form is submitted, and changes are made, the HOA has the right to have the changes removed.Please follow the steps below:
- Click on the link below to open and print the Architectural Review Committee form.-----> ARC FORM PDF <-----
- The form must be filled out, and a drawing must be included that shows measurements and dimensions.
- When installing a fence, any attachment to a neighbors fence must be approved by that neighbor, and all property and county setbacks must be adhered to.
- When installing new roof, no ARC is required if colors are the same/close to the current color shingles. If color will be different, please send in the ARC form.
- The ARC Committee will review the request and get back to you with approval or questions within 30 days.Once you have filled out the form, and have properly attached a drawing, there are 3 methods for sending the form in:
- Scan and attach to an email to email@example.com.
- Fax to 910-795-2477
- Send to address below (slower approval time):
Alamosa Place HOA
PO Box 12605
Wilmington, NC 28405